Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stuff

Ilya


Tell everyone in this family except me to give me a present or 2 presents on my BirthDay
and will you take me to Zoo Negara on Saturday?in the morning Send me a comment to let me know.and find a dvd called Spiderman 3 or The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie bring me there if i need to choose if you see a TMNT Cartoon Episode just buy it.Could you bring me to UIA? I kinda want to see the kittens but at Zul's College has more kittens than uia.Oay Bye Sincerely Ryzal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye, okay i'll tell them. sorry, i'm not really free on saturdays, because i wanna go jogging and spend some time shopping and eating with my beau. ask muna to bring you, or, just wait til i'm free =) sure, i can bring you to UIA. but it's not really a place to see kittens, it's a place where everybody studies, so, maybe i won't bring you....okay, thanx for your sincere message.

Anonymous said...

ok, about the DVD, i'll try to find. and of course i'll bring you. so that you can pick n choose your DVDs yourself. i'll be quite busy picking my favourites, so, please take your time. but yes, we can go.

Muna said...

ok byjal, i'll take u to zoo negara! =D. we'll go see multi animal show, the elephant show, ride on the super slow train and eat at marrybrown. we're gonna have so much fun! wear ur cap because its gonna be hot.

Anonymous said...

nak ikut

ryzal said...

Of course you can come Aidil