Friday, July 6, 2007

Rubiks Revolution

Aidil


will you please buy muna the rubik's revolution because she really really wants it even me she will cry if you don't buy her the rubiks revolution it's only RM69.90 and how much money do you have and please don't forgot this and you haven't comment my entry the one called The Movies pt2, simpsons and futurama, and video games my old entry go to the bottom of my blog then click Older Posts and bye2 and tell me your blog address i want to send you some mails from gmail

Sincerely

b-jal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for my email, you can ask muna..

did muna make u write this blog on rubik revolution? hehe

ryzal said...

why you did'nt comment my older posts and no muna did not make me write this blog will you buy her the Rubik's Revolution

Anonymous said...

i guess i missed commenting on the older posts. i'll just comment here. ok?

ryzal said...

but aidil i see that you haven't comment my Simpsons and futurama and Movies Pt2 and what video game you have? if you hav a cool pc game let me borrow it for a while is that okay? if you don't then just buy one for my birthday on the 27 August hey maybe when it's muna or my birthday you should give us present 1 from someone is enough for me and if you give me a game a pc game i will give you a mister potato