Monday, September 17, 2007

The Fun Time With Gizmo

The Gizmo has arrived! So this is how i got the Gizmo.Enjoy the story :) i hope :( Today is September on 2 o' clock or 3 it was a very great time ayah went out with pak cik and when they're almost outside the gate ayah found a mail for me! It says:Mr.Ryzal Wan so ayah went back inside and give me when i open it.It was a present from DINIE! I'd feel so excited and after that i was playing with it and heres some photos of me and gizmo.Maybe somebody else will be there i don't know who it is but i'll find out who will be there.Well thats all of it leave me some offline messages when you want to comment without using my blog.Or just comment it in my blog you can play with my virtual pets! well i gotta add 2 more virtual pets a tiger and a turtle maybe something else so BYE-BYE.I WILL LEAVE YOU MORE ENTRYS AND DINIE WE HAVE A NEW GAME AND DVD CALLED:RATATOUILLE DVD ALSO RATATOUILLE people must of laugh during the movie in the movie why? would you please answer my question :D an heres something cooler if you want to see what u look like as a SIMPSONS CHARACTER and send it to me i want to see what you look like as a Simpsons Character! :D Okay Gotta Go

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to read the entry bout gizmo!got it in my room right now! =D

Anonymous said...

isnt it supposed to be called mogwai or something?

ryzal said...

well it is and it was called that name :GIZMO you can see it in GREMLINS AND GREMLINS 2 THE NEW BATCH

Dinie Wan said...

mogwai is the species. gizmo is a name. like muna to humans.. haha.
i tried to simpsonize myself but l look like a geek!!

Anonymous said...

how come muna have not uploaded the pictures yet even after you wrote that she's the best sister ever like she asked you to??

ryzal said...

she just write it down! and why during my Ratatouille DVD people laugh?!! X( i will shut them all up! if they have zippers in they're mouth! X(

Anonymous said...

Because thats DVD ciplak, thats why theres people laughing. It was shot at a movie theatre, thats why theres peoples' voices.

ryzal said...

I know u look like a geek, Dinie, now you'd change the picture when youre online i also have simpsonize myself!

Muna haven't upload because we haven't taken pictures yet and she has work to do.

Dinie Wan said...

i have simpsonized myself!

Dinie Wan said...

hey, guess what... I have a poster of Stewie Griffin and Futurerama in my room!! you cannot have it cos its for mature audiences!!! hahaha!

Muna said...

wow, its been ages since i visited ur blog b-jal! i'll upload the pics altho i have work to do, if only u'll get off the computer! haha. oh and one more thing, if you puasa, i'll give u another gremlin present. do u want it or not? if u want it, u have to puasa okay? byeee b-jal, i'm in my office right now and i wish ur here with me bcos i'm so bored! =p

Muna said...

italodisco, please do not ask my brother to visit ur blog. he's only 9. your blog will not be suitable for him.

ryzal said...

Muna your so bored at work?! i wish i will be there so u won't be bored but i got school and they don't allow me to go into your office! dinie i just got a home for gizmo in my house! but first gotta upload the pictures for this entry and make a new post.On my new post there will be pictures of gizmo inside his home and outside it i hope you enjoyed the pictures when muna upload it. :) and heres a face :-D