Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home of Gizmo/Mogwai

Welcome to Stories of An Intelligent Midget Freak Blog owner:Ryzal The one who help me create my blog:Muna NEW POST:I just got a home for gizmo heres two/2 pictures of Gizmo inside his house and outside it.But first gotta buy some items for his house! Items:Mirror,3D Glasses,Glasses,3D Book and one more light that is not bright for him. I'd already got one but i think i gotta add more for the stuff i have and going to buy before i...buy those other items hmmm....i think you better get yourself entertained go to www.youtube.com or www.homestarrunner.com or just come to my house to watch some dvd's i have i only have 2 Horror Movies ya know Old ones They're GREMLINS and GREMLINS 2 THE NEW BATCH! and i don't wanna tell you my address you might steal stuff from my house. So good bye!



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/dzyr3/23-09-07_2255.jp This is Gizmo sleeping in his own house.



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/dzyr3/23-09-07_2251.jpg This is Gizmo outside wants to see something outside his home.



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/dzyr3/23-09-07_2249.jpg This is Gizmo sleeping outside his house.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gizmo is cool!

ryzal said...

So tell me how's your gizmo dinie.My Gizmo is fine.How's yours?

Anonymous said...

my gizmo has turned into a gremlin..! because it stole my donut when i was sleeping.

Anonymous said...

u need to get gizmo a car, like in the movie.

ryzal said...

oh! really then prove it! DINIE! GIVE ME A PICTURE AND MAKE A NEW ENTRY AND UPLOAD IT TO YOUR NEW ENTRY AND Tell me the address to your blog dinie.Aidil thats some other gizmo toy other gizmo toy can sing or dance or sing and dance or it has a toy car in it or it looks ugly or dosen't look like it in the movie or it is a furby.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ryzal, never never NEVER feed it after midnight... because someone is going to steal watever food that you give it.

ryzal said...

What! Mogwais don't eat that kind of food they don't eat donuts! X( i think they don't eat donuts :|

Pupgirl65 said...

Actually mogwai will eat anything. Even cardboard!